NEWS: Early Bird Registration Extended to 15 April 2019!
Due to popular requests, the early bird deadline has been extended to 15 April 2019.
|(Before 15th April 2019)||(After 15th April 2019)|
|ISHS AND SOI members*||475€||575€|
*Members of the Italian Society for Horticulture (SOI) will have a discount of 25€ (except for the accompanying person).
Non members will get members of the Italian Society for Horticultural (SOI) for free for the year 2019 through the payment of the Symposium registration fee.
Other info about Italian Society for Horticulture (SOI) here: http://www.soihs.it/aboutus.aspx
Registration Fees Include:
For Participants, ISHS Speakers
- Admission to all Congress and Symposium sessions
- Congress Material
- Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception Cocktail
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Copy of the Symposium Proceedings that will be published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae
For Accompanying persons
- Cultural program
Please note that:
- the fee for Developing Countries, Student and One Day registrations does not include a copy of the Symposium Proceedings (Acta Horticulturae);
- Students needs to present at the Symposium registration desk original or certified copies of their qualifications;
- Only for the “One Day Fee” there will be the possibility to proceed with the onsite registration.
Full payment must be made in advance via bank transfer, or online via paypall or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). All payments must be processed in euros. Please note: all expenses related to the transfer of fees must be paid by the participant. The admission to the IX INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON IRRIGATION OF HORTICULTURAL CROPS cannot be guaranteed unless full payment has been received. Where payment is still pending or delayed, registrants will be asked to pay the outstanding amount upon arrival.
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS
Bank account holder
Società di Ortoflorofrutticoltura Italiana
Viale delle idee, 30
50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) – ITALY
Intesa San Paolo spa
Sesto Fiorentino (FI)
IBAN CODE: IT27Q0306918488100000008151
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the symposium secretariat by post (DiCEM – Via S.Rocco, 75100 Matera ITALY). For cancellations received by 30 April 2019 the registration fee will be refunded minus handling fee of 25% for administration costs. Any cancellations after 30 April 2019 will not be refunded.